With this Program you can post automatic messages on Facebook Groups which you can parameterize in an excel sheet.
Not interested in all that programming stuff?
No problem – get the ready-to-use windows program
First Steps / Pay Attention
- Please use it with caution and don´t make any spams on Facebook an their groups – Thanks!
- Please check whether the chromedriver version matches your currently installed Chrome version – the appropriate chromedriver version can be downloaded here and put it in the same folder of the program
- The firewall access may be activated the first time the program is started (click on “OK” or “Allow”) – The program pulls data through online scrapping and therefore needs online access rights
- It is best not to edit the Excel sheet during the update – otherwise, in rare cases this can lead to conflicts
- Make and save settings in the Excel sheet – then start the program – the Excel will be updated
Input Fields in FacebookAutomaticPost.xlsx
- All input fields are generally in yellow
- Cell B1: Your Facebook-User for login
- Cell B2: Your Facebook-Password for login (Caution! Please be aware where to put your excel-sheet with such an information…)
- Cell B3: If yes / y / ja / j ⇒ You can see the working on the windows during program run – otherwise it will run in the background
- Column B (starting Cell B5): the link name of the Facebook group
e.g. for the Python group on Facebook the full link is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/python
so the relevant link for these entry in column B would be “/python”
- Column D (starting Cell D5): the text-cell which should be posted in the Facebook-group according to the “Text”-worksheet entries
- Make your inputs in the excel-sheet an save
- Let the program run…
- If this post worked without problems – the actual date will be placed in the corresponding cell in column E
- If there are any errors during the work on a post (e.g. some additional approvement window for the first post) then there will be written “error” in the corresponding cell in column E
(if the error is only due the approval of the first post – the second run should be fine – so delete the error message and try again)
If this does not help please feel free to get in contact with me!